From: Cate <silcock@skynet.be>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101916:53:15
Subject: Grading / Marking Maths Homework

I would be interested in finding out what methods middle school
teachers use to grade math homework. I personally take every piece of
homework in and grade it. One of my collegues gives a top grade if the
homework is done and grades no homework. We are due to have a relook
at the way we deal with homework in the department and I would like
some other ideas to take to the meeting so that maybe we can come to a
compromise.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®