From: Petronela <pprunean@cnusd.k12.ca.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006121013:24:02
Subject: Re: Grading / Marking Maths Homework

I teach 7th grade Pre-Algebra and our school is on a block schedule
where I only see the students for math every other day. I developed an
Agenda every Monday and the students know what their homework is
everyday. When they come to class I stamp their assignment and they
keep it. The following Monday I collect all of their assignments in a
packet with their agenda on top. I spend my Monday nights going
through the packet and out of the 4 or 5 assignments they have in
there I grade. Most times, if I see they have worked out the problems
correctly they will receive full credit for the assignment.

I hope this helps.

Petronela

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question