Q&A #6340

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Late Assignments

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Petronela

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006121013:24:02
Subject: Re: Grading / Marking Maths Homework

I teach 7th grade Pre-Algebra and our school is on a block schedule where I only see the students for math every other day. I developed an Agenda every Monday and the students know what their homework is everyday. When they come to class I stamp their assignment and they keep it. The following Monday I collect all of their assignments in a packet with their agenda on top. I spend my Monday nights going through the packet and out of the 4 or 5 assignments they have in there I grade. Most times, if I see they have worked out the problems correctly they will receive full credit for the assignment. I hope this helps. Petronela

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®