Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #6352

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Percent chart

View entire discussion

From: robbie perry <frdm156@aol.com >
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004030312:20:12
Subject: need percent chart,

	trying to fugur out what i supose to pay the doctor, they billed me
%100, my insur, payes, some I wont to know know to fugure
 the percent out please show me them,
 I'm feed up with being taked, my the doctors.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/