From: Faye

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002080904:13:19
Subject: Re: Exponents

Hi! I'm teaching algebra and calculus. In our lesson, I have given my students an exercise taken from the textbook. When I looked at the Answer Key, I found out that its answer is different with mine, which was consistent with the other exercises in the textbook. So, I thought that maybe my solutions were wrong, but I have come across a loose handouts from seminars with similar exercise with the same solution as mine. It baffled me, so I want to hear your opinion. The equation seemed to be very easy to solve but my students were arguing what rule to follow. The following is the equation: 3 p 3 8 = 2 Thank you. Faye

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/