From: A-A-A-0808XOXOXO <allegrasimms@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101911:02:53
Subject: Re: Re: math

   Dear professor,
     My teacher gave us an assighnment to try to teach intergers.  Do
you have any sugestions?  i have to find a way to teach my fellow and
have them memorize the materials.  I am just thinking that if i show
them a few examples and explane what intergers are then they might get
it.  Will that work?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®