From: A-A-A-0808XOXOXO

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101911:02:53
Subject: Re: Re: math

Dear professor, My teacher gave us an assighnment to try to teach intergers. Do you have any sugestions? i have to find a way to teach my fellow and have them memorize the materials. I am just thinking that if i show them a few examples and explane what intergers are then they might get it. Will that work?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/