Q&A #6441

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Building a problem database

View entire discussion

From: Simcha Saul

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001090623:32:14
Subject: Building a problem database

I use "Expressionist" and "Pagemaker 6" I write my test a problem at a time and paste it onto a Pagemaker document. When I make another version I can move problems from form to form. I have tests thast look typeset. Care must be taken to keep the font and size consistant from test to test. I use graphing calculator to import graphs that I wish to use. Simcha Saul

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®