Q&A #6443

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: High School math placement exam

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Maria Barcena

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031115:03:43
Subject: Geometry Readiness Exam for High School

I am a parent writting for assistance in locating a Geometry Readiness Exam that I may share with my 8th grader. She is taking a readiness test at a private High School on April 12. She is currently taking Algebra 1 and has a GPA of 4.0, I feel she has good knowledge, but I would like to assist her with some practice exams. Her school will not be doing this until the end of the school year, so time is important. Please forward me any ideas and suggestions. If any teachers out there have an exam they would like to share with me that will be helpful.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®