From: Maria Barcena <Kensingtonadm@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031115:03:43
Subject: Geometry Readiness Exam for High School

I am a parent writting for assistance in locating a Geometry Readiness
Exam that I may share with my 8th grader.  She is taking a readiness
test at a private High School on April 12.  She is currently taking
Algebra 1 and has a GPA of 4.0,  I feel she has good knowledge, but I
would like to assist her with some practice exams.  Her school will
not be doing this until the end of the school year, so time is
important.

Please forward me any ideas and suggestions.  If any teachers out
there have an exam they would like to share with me that will be
helpful.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®