From: James <jskkk@c-gate.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005011322:21:45
Subject: test

There seems to be a lot of contraversy in what type of test is better.
This is my first year as a teacher. I have talked to several people
and read many articles. Everyone seems to have their own opionion but
no one seems to have the information to back it up on whether a
multiple choice test is better than a performance type test. What is
your opinion?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®