From: jessi <callmehessi8@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002110610:16:50
Subject: re: becoming a math teacher

HI-

My name is Jessi. I have been looking into becoming a math teacher. I
am currently enrolled in my junior year at my high school in Iowa. For
my english paper I was assigned to ask a question that I wanted the
answer for. I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
or atleast help me in the right direction. What kind of college should
I go to and which classes should I take? Are there any extra classes
if I would like to be a high school math teacher? Are there any other
details you could help me with? Any information you could give me
would be greatly appreciated. If you could also give me a little
information about yourself, atleast enough to write a bibliography.

                                      Sincerely,

                                        Jessi

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question