From: Mary Burley
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003042312:16:47
Subject: Becoming a math teacher

I'm doing a project for school and we have to get information on what
is needed to become a math teacher.  Could someone help me out by
informing me what you do on a typical day, what training is
required,what kind of college education is needed, internships,
licenses, etc.

              -Thank you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question