From: r!chard tchen <richard@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006080215:51:28
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Becoming a math teacher

Dear Ali,

Thanks for participating in the Math Forum's T2T Teachers' Lounge.

I've gone ahead and administratively edited your March, 2005, post to
reflect your new Yahoo! account, Ali, which you may confirm by
re-visiting and re-loading the thread "Becoming a math teacher"
tomorrow, after our index has re-built.

Thank you for helping us keep our records up to date.

--

Richard Tchen

The Math Forum @ Drexel
3210 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2713

tel1: (215)895-1787
tel2: (800)756-7823
facs: (215)895-2964

The Math Forum @ Drexel (http://mathforum.org/)
is a research and educational enterprise of
the Drexel School of Education (http://drexel.edu/soe/).

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®