From: Adam Coyer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005120217:07:38
Subject: Importance of Orthocenter

I have a question concerning the concurrent points of a triangle.  I
recently taught a section on this topic for my clinical experience for
a high school geometry class.  I had the question of "why do you we
need to know the orthocenter?" Which, to me, is a good question
because according to their textbooks, the orthocenter had no real
signficance or relation to the triangle (unlike the centroid,
incenter, and circumcenter).  Has there been any significance found
for the orthocenter?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®