From: michele <ppmsalg94@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008020616:13:30
Subject: Re: Importance of Orthocenter

I am trying to figure that out for my eighth grade geometry class...
so far my search is unsuccessful, but then again most things should
have a purpose. My theory is that it could possibly have something to
do with astronomy and rotations; if Nasa wanted to land a rover on a
planet or a moon, they would have to calculate not only how far and
how long but how that planet would have moved in that time and aim it
so that by the time it got to the planet, the planet would not already
be past the point. I remain unsure, however.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/