Q&A #6466

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Triangles

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: michele

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008020616:13:30
Subject: Re: Importance of Orthocenter

I am trying to figure that out for my eighth grade geometry class... so far my search is unsuccessful, but then again most things should have a purpose. My theory is that it could possibly have something to do with astronomy and rotations; if Nasa wanted to land a rover on a planet or a moon, they would have to calculate not only how far and how long but how that planet would have moved in that time and aim it so that by the time it got to the planet, the planet would not already be past the point. I remain unsure, however.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®