Q&A #6497

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math assessment

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Parameswary <parames_05@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005111613:54:48
Subject: Math Assessment

Hi, my name is Parameswary from The University of Nottingham Malaysia
Campus and in in second year doing my Degree in Computer Science.
Actually i  love math subject in my previous collage and i got higher
mark in my class , even in my school but once i came here i feel its
too difficult to understand and the way they teach is like "Dogs
chasseing them" sorry to say that. Lucky i saw this web page and even
i'm really feel happy too.
Can you suggest me the way i can over come my problem since next year
January im having an a exam for this subject, and if u don't mine i
also need some help in my other subjects can you guide me

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®