From: Kristina Gavin

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007042509:40:03
Subject: Extended-Response Questions

I am currently very interested in this topic. I am looking to answer
this question in my master's thesis. I have started some research and
have used a template for students to follow.

Rewrite Question in Your Own Words

Draw a picture, make a table, construct a graph, etc.

Describe your process in words.

Write a computation solution.

*Did you answer all parts of the question?

I have only just begun, but I think it is a great way to start.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/