From: Suraya

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008011000:11:54
Subject: Assessment in Maths Education

Hi,

I'm currently further my studies in Maths Eucation. For this sem, I'm
taking a subject called Assessment in Maths Education.

Could anyone tell me, what is the different between evaluation,
assessment, testing and measurement? It seems like, all these four is
the same to me. Please help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®