From: payel shome <payel_shome06@yahoo.co.in>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101611:13:18
Subject: Practical application for algebra

I have to submit a project work on linear algebra and it's application
and I have been directed to design it in such a way s.t.
if I have to give a lecture on this topic to such a public who does
not know this topic they can also understand it.If you help me I shall
be obliged to you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®