Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #6575

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Homemade Math Manipulatives

View entire discussion

From: karl p <kpsmove@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004031614:27:46
Subject: Pre algebra

	I am a teacher in a New Beginnings program this program is designed
for students who were deemed to disruptive for their home schools, the
age range is from 15 to 17. I am finding that despite their ages their
mathamatical ability is more middle school upper elementary than
highschool does anyone know of any good developmental materials for
this age group.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®