From: Isaac Owoyemi <iowoyemi@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999061118:49:29
Subject: Integrating Literature into Math: Adolescent audience

I read the resposes to the earlier messages on Integrating literature
into math with keen interest.  However, my main focus is on adolescent
literature on the same subject.  I am particularly interested in using
such material for teaching math to secondary school kids.  Are there
more suggestions?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®