Q&A #659

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Integrating literature into math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jane Winfield

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999121710:47:21
Subject: Flatland

I was wondering if anyone has teacher suggestions, teacher guides,etc. that goes along with the book FLATLAND? I would like to use it in my Algebra 2 or Advanced Math classes, but would like a little assistance in the presentation,etc.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®