From: Amy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008041911:46:40
Subject: Re: Flatland

There are 2 film versions of Flatland available now. I've purchased one and am planning to purchase the other soon. I'm a bit disappointed in the one that I purchased as it was VERY pricey for a site license and it promised lesson plans along with it. The lesson plans are available FREE on the website where you can also view a trailer of the film. (www.flatlandthemovie.com) The other film is available at www.flatlandthefilm.com. I also found this (http://www.teachervision.fen.com/tv/printables/flatlandrg.pdf) and have been using it as I teach Flatland with my high school Geometry students. Hope this helps!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/