From: Amy <amy_thomas@catawba.k12.nc.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008041910:46:40
Subject: Re: Flatland

There are 2 film versions of Flatland available now. I've purchased
one and am planning to purchase the other soon. I'm a bit disappointed
in the one that I purchased as it was VERY pricey for a site license
and it promised lesson plans along with it. The lesson plans are
available FREE on the website where you can also view a trailer of the
film. (www.flatlandthemovie.com) The other film is available at
www.flatlandthefilm.com.

I also found this
(http://www.teachervision.fen.com/tv/printables/flatlandrg.pdf) and
have been using it as I teach Flatland with my high school Geometry
students.

Hope this helps!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question