From: gloria hall

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999111119:05:33
Subject: Re: tellling time

11-11-99 Pat, I appreciate your approach to "telling time." I would like to hear more about the game you play with the floor clock and "Tick, Tick, Tock,..." similar to the game, "Duck, Duck, Goose." I am in my first year teaching and need some ideas for how to help students "tell time."

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/