From: gloria hall <ghall@b-g.k12.ky.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999111119:05:33
Subject: Re: tellling time

11-11-99
Pat,
  I appreciate your approach to "telling time."  I would like to hear
more about the game you play with the floor clock and "Tick, Tick,
Tock,..." similar to the game, "Duck, Duck, Goose."
  I am in my first year teaching and need some ideas for how to help
students "tell time."

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®