From: Rachel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003100819:13:26
Subject: Re: Mountain Math/Mountain Language

Dear C. Alvarado, I teach third grade and use Mtn. Math and Mtn. Language every day. It is a great way to skill build and review stratagies with students. We do Mtn . Lang. every morning, 5 a day M-Th and check them daily. At first we did them together (two weeks) now they have 7 min. to do the five and then we check them 5 min. Mtn. Math is a way I can fit in review of concepts learned. The district math adoption doesn't have enough spiral review. Now I have it we do it every day as a sponge activity before our math lesson. I love it and so do the kids. Good luck.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/