From: Rachel <rlipowsk@cvesd.k12.ca.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003100819:13:26
Subject: Re: Mountain Math/Mountain Language

Dear C. Alvarado,
I teach third grade and use Mtn. Math and Mtn. Language every day.  It
is a great way to skill build and review  stratagies with students.
We do Mtn . Lang. every morning, 5 a day M-Th and check them daily.
At first we did them together (two weeks) now they have 7 min. to do
the five and then we check them 5 min.
Mtn. Math is a way I can fit in review of concepts learned.  The
district math adoption doesn't have enough spiral review.  Now I have
it  we do it every day as a sponge activity before our math lesson.  I
love it and so do the kids.

Good luck.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question