From: Lorraine

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006031517:45:34
Subject: 5th grade mountain math

I have a daughter in 5th grrade and her math teacher gave them a Mountain Math work sheet. The teacher told them to show their work. This math sheet is about place values and if a number is even or odd. I have having a hard time trying to help my daughter in figuring out how one goes about showing their work for something like this. The teacher does not give good instructions for assignments. HELP!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/