From: Robyn Bernstein <itsrobynb@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010011911:52:58
Subject: Re: 3rd/4th Grade Mountain Math

Mountain Math works very well either up a grade or down one.  I have
used my 4th grade kit in a 4/5 class, and then, when I'm done, I have
moved on to the 5th grade kit with the same set of kids.  They love
trying to figure out concepts that I have yet to teach!  When we do
get to those concepts, they understand then very quickly because
they've been exposed to them through Mountain Math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/