Q&A #676

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mountain Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Robyn Bernstein

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010011912:52:58
Subject: Re: 3rd/4th Grade Mountain Math

Mountain Math works very well either up a grade or down one. I have used my 4th grade kit in a 4/5 class, and then, when I'm done, I have moved on to the 5th grade kit with the same set of kids. They love trying to figure out concepts that I have yet to teach! When we do get to those concepts, they understand then very quickly because they've been exposed to them through Mountain Math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®