From: Dorene Ellis <dellis@scs.summit.k12.oh.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999071513:59:05
Subject: Re: What is Mountain Math?

Hi - I teach math at a middle school in Ohio - i don't know if you
found your answer regarding mountain math.  I purchased mountain math
at the OCTM meeting last year.
It is a bulletin board of math skills and concepts - sort of a problem
of the day times 20 maybe??  I purchased Mountain Math for 7th grade
as well as Mountain Math - Prealgebra.
It is a continuing review - kids can do one or two problems a day and
the teacher can do it just about anyway that works for her/him.
Let me know if you need any other information.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/