From: Dorene Ellis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999071513:59:05
Subject: Re: What is Mountain Math?

Hi - I teach math at a middle school in Ohio - i don't know if you found your answer regarding mountain math. I purchased mountain math at the OCTM meeting last year. It is a bulletin board of math skills and concepts - sort of a problem of the day times 20 maybe?? I purchased Mountain Math for 7th grade as well as Mountain Math - Prealgebra. It is a continuing review - kids can do one or two problems a day and the teacher can do it just about anyway that works for her/him. Let me know if you need any other information.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/