From: Sharon Cheesman <scheesman32@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012050213:17:02
Subject: mountain math

Mountain Math which I will refer it to MM for furture use is one of
the greatest ways of learning . Invented to make boring math fun and
easy to learn . MM teaches all the same math we learned growning up
and I am 32yrs of age. I found some college math in there as well. MM
is the same at math as we knew it but, just adds different and fun
ways of learning and or teaching math concepts . I believe it would be
great for all parents to get this and play the games with their child
or children. It really works if everyone gets involved.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/