Q&A #676

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mountain Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sharon Cheesman

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012050214:17:02
Subject: mountain math

Mountain Math which I will refer it to MM for furture use is one of the greatest ways of learning . Invented to make boring math fun and easy to learn . MM teaches all the same math we learned growning up and I am 32yrs of age. I found some college math in there as well. MM is the same at math as we knew it but, just adds different and fun ways of learning and or teaching math concepts . I believe it would be great for all parents to get this and play the games with their child or children. It really works if everyone gets involved.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®