From: Dave <cr5honey@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002021822:23:56
Subject: Re: Mountain Math website

To answer the question of 'where is mountain math?'...

They have a website that gives a good description of how the thing
works:

http://www.mtmath.com

Or phone the publisher (801) 475-1963 and someone there can help you
out.

I've use it in my classroom for years and the kids love it! I also use
Mountain Language, which is basically the same idea as the math
program...

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®