From: jill <thejillybean66@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001051014:29:11
Subject: mountain math

	I teach pre-1st. A transition grade from kindergarten.  I would like
to order the Mountain Math and the Mountain Language.  I used it when
I taught 3rd grade.  I am not sure which program to buy.  Is there any
way I could see a sample of the Kindergarten program and the 1st grade
program before I make my decision?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®