From: jill

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001051014:29:11
Subject: mountain math

I teach pre-1st. A transition grade from kindergarten. I would like to order the Mountain Math and the Mountain Language. I used it when I taught 3rd grade. I am not sure which program to buy. Is there any way I could see a sample of the Kindergarten program and the 1st grade program before I make my decision?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/