Q&A #6774

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: What to do the first day of school

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003072509:42:53
Subject: Re: First day of school

I liked your first day trick. What I used to hate on the first day, as a student, was the lack of assignments. I was always so eager to get started and I hated it when a teacher put off assignments until the next day because it was the first day. I was always raring to go, but of course, I didn't maintain that high energy all through the year. I think the students should be given something that is not too difficult, but something to get them started.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®