From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003072508:42:53
Subject: Re: First day of school

I liked your first day trick.

What I used to hate on the first day, as a student,  was the lack of
assignments.  I was always so eager to get started and I hated it when
a teacher put off assignments until the next day because it was the
first day.

I was always raring to go, but of course, I didn't maintain that high
energy all through the year.

I think the students should be given something that is not too
difficult, but something to get them started.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/