Q&A #689

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mean, Median, and Mode

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002080916:30:42
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Probability/Statistics stem-and-leaf & box-whisker plot

On 2002080906:23:42, noreen_t wrote: > > >Dear Sir: > I'm Noreen Tenefrancia a resident at Cebu City Philippines.I >have read your datas regarding on the stem-and-leaf method in >statistics.I would like to ask a favor if you would kindly give me an >idea on how to make a program of it.Thank you very much in advance. > NOREEN TENEFRANCIA > I checked out some web sites. The one I liked, is: http://math.uc.edu/~pelikan/probandstat/stem.htm This site actually had a text box so that you enter the numberss and then compute and the plot pops up. I found a bevy of sites by going to the following sites and searching for stem-and-leaf plot. WWW.google.com www.yahoo.com www.askjeeves.com The askjeeves site above, was the 2nd or 3rd site on the list. Recommed you check these out.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®