From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002080915:30:42
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Probability/Statistics stem-and-leaf & box-whisker plot

On 2002080906:23:42, noreen_t wrote:

>Dear Sir:
>          I'm Noreen Tenefrancia a resident at Cebu City
Philippines.I
>have read your datas regarding on the stem-and-leaf method in
>statistics.I would like to ask a favor if you would kindly give me an
>idea on how to make a program of it.Thank you very much in advance.
>                                                  NOREEN TENEFRANCIA

I checked out some web sites.  The one I liked, is:

http://math.uc.edu/~pelikan/probandstat/stem.htm

This site actually had a text box so that you enter the numberss and
then compute and the plot pops up.  I found a bevy of sites by going
to the following sites and searching for stem-and-leaf plot.
WWW.google.com
www.yahoo.com
www.askjeeves.com

The askjeeves site above, was the 2nd or 3rd site on the list.

Recommed you check these out.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®