From: khandokar bokhtier rahman <bokhtier@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050711:16:30
Subject: about stem and leaf method

Dear sir,

At the first you take my salam.I am a M.Sc. student of Rajshahi
University in Bangladesh. My M.Sc. thesis was prepared on Stem and
Leaf method and there I introduced some assumption and formulae.As a
result, I am able to determine measures of central tendency and
dispersion for a large sets of data.This method like as group data
format but serve same result as like as raw data method. Now I am
studying to dertermine correlation and other properties of bivariate
data.If you have any information about on the matter please inform me.

With best wishes.

Permanent address

Bokhtier
Begune, Gabtali