Q&A #689

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mean, Median, and Mode

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: khandokar bokhtier rahman

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050712:16:30
Subject: about stem and leaf method

Dear sir, At the first you take my salam.I am a M.Sc. student of Rajshahi University in Bangladesh. My M.Sc. thesis was prepared on Stem and Leaf method and there I introduced some assumption and formulae.As a result, I am able to determine measures of central tendency and dispersion for a large sets of data.This method like as group data format but serve same result as like as raw data method. Now I am studying to dertermine correlation and other properties of bivariate data.If you have any information about on the matter please inform me. With best wishes. Permanent address Bokhtier Begune, Gabtali Bogra-5820 Bangladesh.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®