Q&A #689

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mean, Median, and Mode

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sherann Bush

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032008:33:54
Subject: need for help

I teach 4th grade-the group that needs the most help. I teach median by teaching them about the median on the highway-the grassy part in the middle. For mode, since it is the number present the most, I teach them to remember mo-most, mo-mode. All of this seems to help. Hope it will help you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®