From: Sherann Bush <Sherann.Bush@cobbk12.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032008:33:54
Subject: need for help

I teach 4th grade-the group that needs the most help.  I teach median
by teaching them about the median on the highway-the grassy part in
the middle.
For mode, since it is the number present the most, I teach them to
remember mo-most, mo-mode.
All of this seems to help.  Hope it will help you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/