Q&A #689

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mean, Median, and Mode

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: noreen_t

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002080906:23:42
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Probability/Statistics stem-and-leaf & box-whisker plot

Dear Sir: I'm Noreen Tenefrancia a resident at Cebu City Philippines.I have read your datas regarding on the stem-and-leaf method in statistics.I would like to ask a favor if you would kindly give me an idea on how to make a program of it.Thank you very much in advance. NOREEN TENEFRANCIA

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®