From: Melissa
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007050918:08:51
Subject: Measurment & Manipulatives

I need to do a demo lesson for a job interview, which involves
teaching children with austism measurement.  They are not ready to
measure with rulers, so right now they are just using blocks/paper
clips to measure objects and find out which objects are bigger or
smaller.  I need to come up with a lesson or activity for these
students along this guidelines.  I need something very basic, but also
a fun, good lesson that will impress my possible employer!  If anyone
has any ideas, please let me know asap, I really want this job!!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/