From: Melissa

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007050918:08:51
Subject: Measurment & Manipulatives

I need to do a demo lesson for a job interview, which involves teaching children with austism measurement. They are not ready to measure with rulers, so right now they are just using blocks/paper clips to measure objects and find out which objects are bigger or smaller. I need to come up with a lesson or activity for these students along this guidelines. I need something very basic, but also a fun, good lesson that will impress my possible employer! If anyone has any ideas, please let me know asap, I really want this job!!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/