Q&A #6972

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Patriotic math activities

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Shasta

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004120115:07:59
Subject: Math Educators

Math Educators of the World Unite! I have been hired by the website www.TheMathWebSite.com to correlate the content of this website with the current math textbooks being used in the high schools in Canada and the USA. Other countries will be added if they express interest in this project. The above website is primarily for high/secondary school math educators in a classroom and we are working to take some of the drudgery out of their day. We plan to enable teachers to simply input the textbook page number of their next math lesson, and the website will refer them to the appropriate sheets to use for their next math class - lesson sheets, study sheets, quiz sheets, homework practice sheets, and test sheets – all ready to be printed out and used. So, if you are a math educator, would you please email the following information to software@TheMathWebSite.com Use “Textbooks” as the topic. - Your Math Textbook Name/Title and Publisher - For Grade 9/10/11/12 and Level Basic/Intermediate/Advanced - Your City and State/Province and Country - Type of School Board – Public/Separate/Private - Any other information that you feel is relevant Thank you for your time and information. No one will contact you further in this matter. - My name is Shasta.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®