From: Followup to lesson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004050717:26:33
Subject: Why 45 rotation?

I am looking at the lesson plan and trying to understand why under directed task #2, you rotate the figure 45 degrees. What is the purpose of that? Also you say "Extend the length and width so that they reach the dots." I don't seem to be able to do that. Am I supposed to? I like the lesson especially the way it moves from the computer to the manipulatives to abstraction. Thanks, Paul Burgmayer

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/