From: Followup to lesson <pburgmayer@gvsd.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004050717:26:33
Subject: Why 45 rotation?

I am looking at the lesson plan and trying to understand why under
directed task #2, you rotate the figure 45 degrees.  What is the
purpose of that?

Also you say "Extend the length and width so that they reach the
dots."  I don't seem to be able to do that.  Am I supposed to?

I like the lesson especially the way it moves from the computer to the
manipulatives to abstraction.

Thanks,

Paul Burgmayer

Post a reply to this message