From: Chandra J. Jacobs <cjjmathaven@netnitco.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001072213:21:34
Subject: Homework & Best Practices of Homework Assessment

Hi there,
I was basicaly looking for info about how to use homework as an
assessment tool, or what are some of the best ways to assess homework
assignments.  If you know any web-sites that can be helpful to me, I'd
appreciate it.  I'm working on a project at school and I have to make
a presentation.  Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®