Q&A #700

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Homework as an assessment tool

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: ahmet

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005051619:59:18
Subject: assessment without assessment

If there was a way to assess the students' proficiency without actually giving them an assessment test, and if we could do this on an ongoing basis, it seems it would be great. Any ideas from anyone how we could do this?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®