Q&A #7008

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Support for a first-year teacher (math)

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Heather

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001102714:33:19
Subject: Questions on interesting starter topics

Hello! I was reading different messages for supporting new teachers and really valued the suggestions. I too am a new teacher and am looking for ways to minimize the work load. One problem I am having is how to start my class. I currently have problems for the kids to do on the overhead, but I still have to tell them to get working every day. I want something that they come in and do automatically without me having to tell them. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear what works for you. Thanks! Heather

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®