Q&A #7008

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Support for a first-year teacher (math)

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Heather <hbenz13@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001102713:33:19
Subject: Questions on interesting starter topics

Hello!  I was reading different messages for supporting new teachers
and really valued the suggestions.  I too am a new teacher and am
looking for ways to minimize the work load.  One problem I am having
is how to start my class.  I currently have problems for the kids to
do on the overhead, but I still have to tell them to get working every
day.  I want something that they come in and do automatically without
me having to tell them.  If you have any suggestions, I would love to
hear what works for you.  Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®