Q&A #7008

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Support for a first-year teacher (math)

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Alice

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003112417:36:48
Subject: Re: support for a first year teacher in math

Hi Brian, All the advice you have received is great. It should help you to solve your current problems. You are on the right track by noticing what needs to be changed, and asking experienced teachers! There is a wealth of more information in a book by Harry Wong called 'The First Days of School'. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0962936022/themathforum It was invaluable to me when I went back to teaching, and I still look at it when new problems arise to see how he would handle the situation. Good luck! Alice

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®