Q&A #7008

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Support for a first-year teacher (math)

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Alice <t2t@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003112417:36:48
Subject: Re: support for a first year teacher in math

Hi Brian,

All the advice you have received is great. It should help you to solve
your current problems.
You are on the right track by noticing what needs to be changed, and
asking experienced teachers!

There is a wealth of more information in a  book by Harry Wong called
'The First Days of School'.

It was invaluable to me when I went back to teaching, and I still look
at it when new problems arise to see how he would handle the

Good luck!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®