From: Laarni Tolentino <edrilen@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004091621:56:51
Subject: Better strategies in teaching Mathematics

Good day!

Please help me with this one.

[Question]
How will I teach Mathematics in easier way that my students will catch
up the lesson clearly and without confusion?

[Difficulty]
During discussion,my students were very participative and very willing
to recite and perform some board works.  But when I gave a written
test to evaluate what they have learned, most of them failed.

[Thoughts]
That my students are kinesthetics.  They prefer solving on the board
than on a paper.  They know what to do now an tend to forget it on the
next day.  In the institution where I teach, there is a need to
evaluate the stuents' achievement through written tests.

[Request]
Please help he solve this one.  I'm looking forward for your help.
Thanks, anyway.

[Contact]
You may reach me at edrilen@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message