From: sandra ballard

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032118:01:05
Subject: my child with ADHD

hI MY NAME IS SANDRA. i HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO IS SUFFERINGFROM ADHD I AM TRYING TO HOMESCHOOL HER BUT IT DIFFICULT. I AM TRYING TO FIND FREE BOOKS AND SITES FOR HER TO GO ON THAT WILL ALSO HELP ME TO TEACH HER. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE WRITE ME BACK!!!!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/