From: fennel <Kasandramilov@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009080307:25:30
Subject: Re: fear of math

Geraldine,

I do believe that every experience comes in our life to show us
something. And I am sure that we all have a gift. So I think you
should look back to everything that you lived and try to figure out
what is the gift that you can learn from there. Don't let yourself
locked into this numbers things. There might be something else that
you cannot see because you don't look in the right place.
Good luck!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®