Q&A #710

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Difficulty learning math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: fennel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009080308:25:30
Subject: Re: fear of math

Geraldine, I do believe that every experience comes in our life to show us something. And I am sure that we all have a gift. So I think you should look back to everything that you lived and try to figure out what is the gift that you can learn from there. Don't let yourself locked into this numbers things. There might be something else that you cannot see because you don't look in the right place. Good luck!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®