From: Nicole <Nicole@campbellhome.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013090618:24:25
Subject: I understand what it's like.

I believe your answer might be extreme memory association.  I have a
10 year old son with Autism and attention deficit.  His memory was
awful.  After using extreme memory association, he went from failing
everything to acing everything.  I know it sounds impossible.  There's
some great books at the store, you should check them out.  This works
on all subjects including math.  You might have to tweak the
associations towards the child's personal life experiences and
emotions, but it worked for my son.  I wish you the best of luck.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/