From: K. Strong

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008011522:12:05
Subject: Re: I need help with Arrays

I've got the same question. 14 times 27. An Array. No one in the house
knows how to do this. The blocks example seemed to help me the most.
I'm still waiting for an e mail response from the teacher. If we just
use the blocks as an example, this seems too easy. Everything that
I've looked up I didn't understand and seemed way more difficult.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/