From: Tanka Prasad Bhattarai <tanka_oxford@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008082804:01:05
Subject: Re: Re: 1 to 1 correspondence

How can the action research be perfomed in class room for the problem
of the student that they are not interested to do the homework given
by the teachers? I am teaching  secondary mathematics in a private
boarding school in a Nepal. For this context what may be the suitable
idea to perform the programme to get the right solution.remaining next
time. may I share some of my experience with you, If you are also
facing such type of problems?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®