Q&A #725

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: One-to-one correspondence

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jennifer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005112211:48:31
Subject: One-to-one correspondence

Hello. I have a couple of lesson plans that I have to do for one of my classes at my university and its on one-to-one correspondece for first grade. I understand that at this grade level there is not much information on that. I've been looking for help on sample one-to-one correspondence lesson plans and I can't find any. I was wondering if there is any way you might help me. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®