From: jennifer <martinez_jen@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005112210:48:31
Subject: One-to-one correspondence

	Hello. I have a couple of lesson plans that I have to do for one of
my classes at my university and its on one-to-one correspondece for
first grade. I understand that at this grade level there is not much
information on that. I've been looking for help on sample one-to-one
correspondence lesson plans and I can't find any. I was wondering if
there is any way you might help me.

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question