Q&A #725

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: One-to-one correspondence

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008082614:41:35
Subject: Re: One-to-one correspondence

Jennifer said: "I was wondering if there is any way you might help me" (One-to-one) Hi Jennifer: You may want to look at the "DotMath for kids" web site. There are free charts that you can work one-to-one with math students from grade 1 to 4. I hope this is of help to you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®