From: Cammie Sinclair <cms6000@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003110501:36:21
Subject: Perimeter

Yes, I'm in college and taking Math 50 and I'm having a hard time
figuring out the perimeter to a triangle. I've figured out the area, I
just need to know about the perimeter.

Here are the fractions to get the area:

6 7/9   35/45

2 4/5=  36/45= 9 101/45= 45 divided by 101= 11 11/45

1 2/3   30/45

Now, my question is how do I get the preimeter out of that.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could get back to me on that,
because I have an exam tomorrow in math.

Thank you so much!

cms6000@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question